On March 21st, 2022, Mask Mandates were lifted provincially. Importantly, we ask that everyone respect one another’s personal decision when it comes to mask wearing after this date. The Yonge & St. Clair Tanning Spa will not tolerate anyone commenting on others personal decisions regarding mask wearing. Moreover, anyone doing so while in our studio, will kindly be asked to leave. The Yonge & St. Clair Tanning Spa has and always will treat everyone equally regardless of the choices they decide to make. We welcome everyone!
Additionally, the ownership and staff here at The Yonge & St. Clair Tanning Spa have worked hard to create a family like, positive, and welcoming environment. We take great pride in servicing each and everyone of you.
Furthermore, The Yonge & St. Clair Tanning Spa doesn’t mean to inconvenience or offend anyone but, we do pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, your safety, and keeping our equipment in meticulous working condition. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into our establishment. Besides, don’t you all wish to continue tanning in a well kept studio?
Moreover, The Yonge & St. Clair Tanning Spa believes in being transparent with all of you. After all, transparency will benefit the both of us in the end. This is key to us forming trustworthy relationships with each and everyone of you.
Lastly, for all of us to be on the same page, we kindly ask that everyone please read, review, and understand some of our Important Policies listed below prior to visiting our Tanning Studio. Again, we don’t want to inconvenience or offend anyone. We hope that you understand, and we look forward to assisting you with all your tanning needs.
Important Please Read all Policies
- Our Waiver Form & Skin Identification Questionnaire for NEW and RETURNING CLIENTS must be filled out Digitally. In order to speed up the registration process Please click here.
- ALL SALES on Services, Packages/Memberships, Merchandise and Products ARE FINAL!
- Please note all our Point Packages have a 4 to 18 Month Expiry from the Date of Purchase (You are responsible for knowing this at time of purchase).
- We do not allow Sharing on Point Packages unless it is specified (details available at time of purchase).
- All our Monthly Unlimited Memberships Expire 1 Month from date of Purchase.
- All our Yearly Unlimited Memberships Expire 1 Year from Date of Purchase.
- We do not allow sharing, holds, or transfers on Monthly or Yearly Unlimited Memberships.
- We do have a 24 Hour Policy in Effect. Our system will not allow you to tan before the 24 hours mark. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All Outdoor Oils/Lotions, and Sunscreens are Prohibited. We ONLY allow Approved Indoor Tanning lotions to be permitted. If you are Caught using a non approved indoor tanning product, you will be banned. If you are unsure of your product, please speak with one of our staff members to ensure it is permitted.
- It is important that you remove all your Jewelry before entering our Tanning Beds. Doing so, will keep our acrylics clear of scratches and scuffs that eventually cause the acrylics to crack. It has become very hard to find parts for our units during this time. Please understand we can not afford any of our units to be down for significant time.
- No PETS Allowed
- Please, if you are feeling unwell and or sick, stay at home. Lets be kind and respectful to one another.
- The Yonge & St. Clair Tanning Spa will provide Complimentary Sanitizer to everyone at the front desk.
- EYE PROTECTION will not be provided and is mandatory. We carry FDA approved eye protection that is available for purchase in our studio.
- Disposable Eye Wear Not Purchased Directly through us will not be accepted.
- You do Not need an Appointment However, Appointments can be made for ACTIVE Package/Membership Holders.